1. Tell us how you (or your family) worked with RISLA?
My family and I have gone to see Courtney McEntee at the College Planning Center of Rhode Island on numerous occasions to discuss both financial questions and college issues. Courtney is very easy to both communicate with and contact.
2. How did you learn about the services available from RISLA’s College Planning Center of RI (CPCRI)?
My family discovered the service through a college open house at Rogers High School in Newport RI.
3. How has working with RISLA’s CPCRI impacted the choices you have made?
The Planning Center has impacted the choices I have made immensely. Courtney was great with answering any questions and walking us through different situations and with her help we could make clearer and more concise decisions while maintaining our piece of mind.
4. How has RISLA’s CPCRI helped you succeed in college or as you start your career?
The College Planning Center has helped me succeed by getting me to places I want to be, with the least amount of stress possible.
5. Talk about a person you have worked with at RISLA’s CPCRI who has made a difference for you.
As previously mentioned, my family worked with Courtney McEntee. She helped us with any issue we had and genuinely wants the best for her clients. Not only did she get all of our questions answered but she added a light hearted comedic touch that really helped relieve a lot of stress.